Individually hand sewn jewellery, heavily textured & decorated with a military & victorian gothic influence. I like to use antique & vintage components wherever possible, old linens & grosgrain layered with lace, vintage faux pearls & gems, seed beads, original military regalia, glass eyes & skulls.


For availability & prices please email: jennieshox@hotmail.co.uk/
For curious art boxes:http://boxesofcuriosity.co.uk/ and
www.boxesofcuriosity.blogspot.co.uk
Also at www.etsy.com/shop/jennieshox
www.pinterest.com/jennieshox/boards



For larger images click on picture.


BIOGRAPHY

I have worked with textiles for many years, first making theatrical costumes, then buying and selling antique clothing, and in 1990 I began making collectors teddy bears under the name of Mister Bear. I have always had a huge interest in fashion, clothes and accessories, particularly vintage and period styles. As an avid collector of old and interesting things, it is great to be able to incorporate many of my finds into my work, and I can now bring all my ideas, skill and experience together within this new range of military and gothic-influenced pieces of jewellery.

To contact me regarding availability or for commisions, please email: JennieShox@hotmail.co.uk or visit: www.etsy.com/shop/jennieshox

For boxes visit: www.boxesofcuriosity.blogspot.com/







www.misterbear.net

Pages